Wednesday 6 August 2014

Weird Conversations with Directioners

I recently engaged in a really bizarre troll war with a series of Directioners on a website. I'll change their names for anonymity etc, but yeah. I'll just say, I'm really bad for this, I engage in arguments really easily.

I POST A PICTURE A PICTURE OF FALL OUT BOY AND NIRVANA MERCH THAT HAS ONE DIRECTION'S PICTURES AND LOGO'S EDITED INTO THEM.

ME AND A FEW OTHER REASONABLE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HOW IT MUST BE A BREACH OF COPYRIGHT.

Amy (yndo): Ya guys are so mean
(RANDOM COOL GIRL THAT LIKES PARAMORE): We're not being mean here, it's them. They stole things that belong to other band! Not cool, not gonna earn my respect. But hey, just proving my point about how they aren't original.

Amy (yndo): Well ya.... But still saying that they (haven't) got talent is rude..

Louise Xx (me): Do you realise how the directioners told a five year old to kill herself? How rude we must be. 
This is not only a violation of copyright but a breach of moral dedication, by a band that are autotuned to such an extent they'd be unrecognisable in person.

Amy (yndo): Well your saying the directioners are rude! Don't say the one direction is rude and untalented cuz that's not true or else they wouldn't have been signed

Me: Really? They wouldn't have been signed? Do you realise the X Factor is an over decorated talent show who'd sign anyone with a nice face for the pure purpose of selling bubblegum fake pop to a bunch of musically illiterate preteen children?

Amy (yndo): Not really.... 

Amy (yndo): To be honest that is your thought!!! So many great artists got signed cuz the X Factor

Me: Lists? Little Mix, the band who's been enveloped in controversy due to the excessive voice altering? Jedward, the young Irish kids who've mistakenly been turned into a mockery by people they were instructed to trust? Or the hundred and one other nobodies that the show wheeled out?

COOL PARAMORE GIRL: Amy, get of the board please. You arguing your point is pointless, and now you're making me mad. Just get off.

Amy (yndo): INSULTS ME THEN DELETES POST

Me: (refusing to give up in the troll war) And perhaps you should research grammar rules to improved your advantages in arguments rather than personally insulting people for simply not liking a band.

Amy (yndo): Darling.. If I wanted a grammar class I would take it!!

Me: I suggest you do because I really can't take you seriously when you don't use it. And please don't call me darling. 

Amy (yndo): Well that's just you...!!

Me: What is it exactly that's 'just me'?

Amy: Well... your opinion!

Me: And that would be? The opinion that grammar is important, because I believe that's an opinion shared with the English education system, or the opinion that every X Factor export is talentless, because I know there are a whole lot of hate boards and an entire Rage Against the Machine movement that would support that.

Amy: Haha listen, I'm on summer break and away from school... I can do/say anything I want!! Ok? Good!

Me: Perhaps you should practice what you preach and leave us to obtain the opinion that 1D are a calamity upon our society.

Amy: I DON'T PREACH! Maybe you should start learning what could hurt other peoples religion!

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

Me: It's a phrase. It doesn't refer to religion in any aspect. I'm an atheist anyways, so I didn't mean it in a religious sense.

Amy: Well other people might not know that!!!

Me: The general population is aware of the phrase 'practice what you preach'. Anyways, this conversation is dead, considering the fact that you've resorted to personal insults in the hope you'll gain precedence over me. I'm gonna go listen to a worthwhile band such as Nirvana, goodbye.

Amy: Haha, you are funny!!! Byeee darling!!

COOL PARAMORE GIRL INTERJECTS WITH EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT VIEW ON DIRECTIONERS WHO PROWL FOR HATE BOARDS.

Compared to TROLL WAR TWO, this girl was a fucking genius. Paramore girl is also involved in Troll War Two. We're like a team against shitty music.

I POST RANDOM DISS ABOUT 1D

H: (Asks me why I hate 1D)

Me: (I repeat myself)

H: (Accepts it, tells me she disagrees but respects opinions.)

Me: No probs.

H: (Repeats earlier comment)

Me Okay. Cool.

OH DEAR. HERE'S THE GIRL I WAS ON ABOUT.

1L: We'll DA FABULOUIS person has arrived and they never told a five year old to kill herself yet I had to explain to my cousin what self harming was since she was asking

(I earlier referred to the situation in which Directioners launched an attack against Mitch Lucker's 5 year old daughter Kenadee.)

Me: They told Mitch Lucker's daughter to kill herself. 

1L: They wouldn't since its about not cutting or killing yourself ain't possible mate

Louise Xx: I'll link you to a post with the evidence to prove it.

-

1L: (talking about the multiple people saying shit about Mitch Lucker) That shitface isn't a fan no fan would say that only the ones that are on drugs would

COOL PTV FAN: There's a lot of Directioners all up on Mitch and Alex (Gaskarth)'s cases

1L: Really??!!? I'm just a fan who hates on the haters who hate to much

Me: These are all several different people so infatuated with the anything vaguely 1D related that they would say things like that and I find it shocking that you would dare defend a fanbase that threatens small children.

Me: (REALISES GIRL IS INSANE AND TRIES DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD) Grand philosophical question- if you hate haters, are you a hater?

ATTEMPT IS IGNORED

1L: WELL NOT ALL OF US THREATENS SMALL CHILDREN DO YOU SEE EVERY SINGLE DIRECTIONER ON TWITTER THREATENING PEOPLE!!!!!? I STICK UP FOR THE FANS WHO ARE GETTING HATED ON!!

COOL PTV FAN: No offense to you personally 1L, but about 70% of your fanbase is overly obsessed ten year olds.

1L: I don't hate on a daily basis.

Me: (sick of this fucking bitch) Calm the fuck down, due to the atrocity of the hate from your fanbase, you really don't have any moral ground to stand on here.

1L: The ten year olds don't have social media

Me: And (COOL PTV FAN) is completely correct. And btw Jaime Preciado is cool AF. (Refers to her profile pic.)

1L: Louise u hate on my fan base and idols i will slay you

Me: (uninterested) Oh dear, I hope you don't caps lock me to death.

COOL PTV FAN: Jaime is fabulous isn't he xD

COOL PTV FAN: (referencing my comeback) *z snap*

Me: Haha, thank you, yes he is fabulous, as is Pierce the Veil as a band. (I'm a PTV fan, deal with it.)

1L: No just no


Me: No, to what exactly?

COOL PTV FAN: (flips) Excuse me lady? I haven't offended your favourite band, don't you DARE offend mine.

1L: This Jamie (fucking hell, it was just posted, learn to read woman) isn't fabulous and pierce the veil isn't as well

Me: I don't see any PTV fans threatening Directioners, do I?

COOL PTV FAN: Shut the fuck up and go back to your princess fandom. 

1L: U

COOL PTV FAN: Get the fuck out 1L

COOL PARAMORE GIRL: (Swoops in) Okay! I haven't read all these comments yet but (PTV FAN) chick, shut up. I hate 1D on a whole different level but 1L here obviously isn't a hater (debatable) so leave her alone! You're setting a bad name for the people who listen to our music. You say you want peace but from the looks of it that's nothing the three of you want so just stop. 1L get off this board, it's not where you belong, as for (PTV FAN) and Louise I'll read the rest and explain my POV afterwards.

Me: I agree completely (PARAMORE GIRL), I get way too het up, but in all fairness telling me she was going to kill me really wasn't necessary.

1L: (Post some shit and deletes it)

Me: 1L, this argument is completely hollow, just leave please.

PARAMORE GIRL: (turns on 1L) 1L just no. Get off now. I am a very passive person until you diss something I really care about. No asks you if you like PTV just GET OFF! Enough! Geez!

1L: (Posts something incomprehensible.)

Me: 1L? That wasn't coherent English, and Isa, Paramore rules, your taste is fabulous.

BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THE MOST UNINTELLIGENT COMMENT I'VE EVER SEEN.

IL: Coherent??? What I'm speaking English which is British English


OH MY FUCKING GOD SOCIETY DOESN'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU PLEASE FLY TO THE MOON AND DON'T FUCKING BREED ON THIS EARTH.

I didn't say that, obviously.

PARAMORE GIRL: (Responds to my Paramore comment and chest bumps me via the internet because she's one cool motherfucker.

I refuse to respond to 1L because she's an ignorant twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment